An effective energy management system is crucial to remaining competitive, controlling energy costs and fulfilling regulatory requirements.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, this regular classroom training course will be conducted as online training course on 20, 21, 22 & 23 October 2020 (modules of 2 hours each). A classroom training course will be scheduled again when the situation allows.
This four-day training course will help you to capitalise on the full potential of energy efficiency. Through group interactions, real industrial case studies, and the trainers' own experiences, participants will gain the skills and tools to optimise business performance by improving energy efficiency.
The course focuses on:
- Essential skills and tools to improve energy efficiency
- Business potential of energy management systems
- Relevance and potential of energy efficiency for business performance, climate change and energy policy
- Engagement of management and employees
- Barriers in industry and how to overcome them
- Energy policy in a broader context: European and national energy policies but also voluntary agreements and incentives for ISO 50001
- Implementing an effective energy management system in accordance with ISO 50001
- Energy management best practices
- Energy efficiency: importance, improvement potential, typical drivers and barriers
- Energy culture and people engagement
- Identification and economic analysis of improvement projects
- In-depth energy saving opportunities: processes and utilities
Engineers and middle management that want to improve their organisations' energy efficiency, implement an energy management system, and enhance business performance. The training follows the structure of the international standard on energy management (ISO 50001), but is also applicable and relevant for organisations that are not pursuing ISO 50001 certification.
Upon request, this course is also available in Dutch or French and the course content, location and duration can be adapted to your specific wishes.
Please contact Anke Brems for more information.